Put together smart packages for small businesses
Clayfin’s SME Banking is a fine balance between the simplicity of retail banking and the complexity of corporate banking. It is designed for Banks to address the needs of SME customers ranging from Single proprietor to Private companies. With Segment based pre-packaged features, Role based access and Template driven approach for quick execution; the solution allows the Bank to start small and grow big to accommodate the complex SME requirements both from processes and functional point of view.
With Clayfin, banks can offer SMEs customised banking products for all their needs, right from overdraft facilities and POS services to authorisation and access controls and even insight-driven reports.
Features designed to meet the needs of SMEs:
- Reporting (CASA / POS Reporting / Deposits / Loans / Limits)
- Transfers (Own Account / Within Bank / Domestic Transfers / International Transfers)
- Bulk Payment (Templates / File Upload)
- Bill Payments (Prepaid / Postpaid)
- Trade (LC / BG / SG)
- Forex (Spot / Forward)
- Authorization based on type of SME Business – sole proprietors, partnership firm or private companies
- Bank Administration (Define Templates for Onboarding, Onboard Customers, Set up Master Data, Limits, Fees & Charges, Security Rules, Financial Risk Monitoring Rules using SafetyNet, Monitor Application usage / security threats etc.)