- Candidate should be strong in Core Java and should have practical exposure to OOPS.
- Candidate should have worked on the J2EE tech with the practical exposure to the Servlet, Spring (IOC/MVC), Hibernate (ORM).
- Candidate must have worked on the SQL Databases (Oracle, MySQL) and should have worked on writing queries.
- Good analytical skills for understanding the technology and implementing the Business Solution using these.
- Candidate must have experience in using Webservices and should have decent exposure to
- Candidate should have worked on the Ajax based UI framework like jQuery etc.
Software Developer / Sr.Software Developer
- Strong in JAVA/J2EE frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and one of the UI frameworks such as Thymeleaf or JSF
- Capable of grasping functional domain knowledge and application code in a short periodof time
- Delivering tasks assigned on time with emphasis on high level of quality following internal processes and guidelines
- Exposure SOAP and REST for integration with Bank’s Middleware systems. Knowledge on Apache Camel is a plus
- Align with TPM and Team Lead to plan work on a daily basis
- Reasonable communication skills to handle any clients interaction offshore or onsite
- Self organized to manage work across multiple accounts simulataneously if need arises. Through TPMs’ and TLs’ guidance.
- Mandatory: Should have relevant technical experience on Java EE projects
- Mandatory: Core Java, JSP, Servlets
- Should have worked on Spring framework
- Exposure to Webservices (REST, SOAP)
- Familiar with JBoss, WAS and WLS App servers
- Experience in implementing products and services for BFSI Industry is a plus
Experience in different application channels like Internet & Mobile Banking is a plus
- Experienced using development tools like Subversion, GIT, Eclipse, Maven , Jenkins etc
OMR – Chennai / Indira Nagar- Bangalore
Job Description and Skill Set
- The overall experience of 3-4 years in Mobile & responsive Web application development using JS frameworks.
- Should have minimum 2 years experience in React Native design & development.
- Should have a full development lifecycle of one React Native Project.
- Exposure to Banking or financial domain mobile app development is desirable.
- Experience in design & development of Mobile apps using Hybrid technologies using Phonegap, Ionic or Xamarin.
- Should be able to lead a team of 5-6 developers and take ownership of delivery.
- Should have experience on obfuscation, security, deployment procedures of mobile applications.
- Should have experience in consumption of restful web services from Mobile apps.
- Deployment experience in both Android & iOS platforms.
- Good in Oral & Written communication.
Job Description and Skill Set
- Good communication skills, analytical skills and attitude with more than 4 years of experience in Java / J2EE / Struts / Oracle PL-SQL.
- Should have good understanding of database design, and have expertise in SQL queries, basic understanding of procedures. Knowledge in Docker
4- 6 yrs
- Should be having excellent communication skills, and hold meaningful business functionality discussions with Banks Business Team, Technical Team, Third Party Vendors and other stake holders.
- Should have excellent documentation skills for capturing banks requirements, with relevant workflows, charts and other diagrams for handing over to technical team
- Must have a good analytical ability to understand and solve business problems and come up with out of the box solutions
- Should have worked in Operations (preferably) or in Customer facing roles in Banks (preferable)
- Must have knowledge of Payments, Internet and Mobile banking, Core Banking, Cash Management, Liquidity, Receivables and working knowledge in modules like
- Credit Cards
- Prepaid / Wallets
- Knowledge of Trade Finance would be a big plus
- Must be aware of latest happenings in banking domain and should have the aptitude to quickly grasp the changing scenario and come up with relevant documentation
- Should have the interest and aptitude to conduct training to stakeholders within the organization
- Should provide pre deployment demonstrations to customers of our product
- Should be willing to travel within India and abroad, and be capable to handle large scale implementations independently
OMR – Chennai
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org