Make the Most of Banking Ecosystem Changes to Reinvent PFM for your Customer
From notebook entries and excel sheets to digital tools, Personal Finance Management (PFM) has transitioned over time. While older generation PFM tools faced low adoption due to multiple challenges including a disconnected user experience and an incomplete view of finances, technological and legal changes in the BFSI landscape now enable more sophisticated PFM tools—exactly what your bank needs to transform static product offerings into engaging digital products that glean all-important customer insights.
Multiple features for end-to-end financial lifestyle management
Personal Finance Management
- Spend analysis
- Goal-based saving
- Budgeting and tracking
- Consolidated view of your customers’ net worth, across accounts
- Financial health check
- Spend analysis
- Investment advisory
- Translate transactions into memories
- Easy splitting of expenses
- Social contributions for good karma
- Tagging/sharing with friends
- Creation and maintenance of family financial structures
- Budgeting and tracking of family finance
- Co-creation of goals with family members
- Delegation of payments within the family
What sets Clayfin’s Financial Lifestyle Management Platform apart?
Enhanced financial visibility
With a 360-degree view of all their accounts on one platform, your customers are able to plan and budget efficiently
Actionable insights and an easy cash flow summary and forecast helps promote smarter spending among your customers
Help your customer plan better and manage spends effectively by providing personalized alerts and recommendations
Looking to redefine your customer journey and interaction?
to understand more!